Notice of Intent to Adopt and Amend Administrative Rules
The State Gaming Commission will hold a public hearing to address proposed amendments to NDAC Art. 99-01.3 at 10:00 AM on Wednesday April 27, 2022, in the Brynhild Haugland Room at the State Capitol in Bismarck.
- Read the Full Notice of Intent to Adopt and Amend Administrative Rules
- Read the proposed final draft of administrative rules
Internal Control Manual
Organizations are required by both statue and administrative code to establish a written system of internal accounting and administrative controls. The Gaming division has created a sample manual to assist organizations in creating their own gaming internal controls.
Gaming Policy Manual
Organizations are required, pursuant to N.D.A.C. § 99-01.3-02-03(3) to have a policy manual on its conduct and play of games in the gaming area at a site for review by any person. The manual must include policies for resolving a question, dispute, or violation of the gaming law or rules. The manual cannot include internal controls.
Review the Laws & Rules
- Games of Chance Laws (Legislative Council's website)
- Gaming Administrative Rules (Legislative Council's website)
North Dakota Games of Chance Reports of Activities. Prior reports, if available, can be obtained by contacting the Gaming division. Beginning January 2019, the quarterly reports will be issued after the end of the next following quarter.
- Quarterly reporting is temporarily suspended while the Gaming division completes the transition to the new electronic data system. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- December 2020
- September 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- March 2019