The ND CJIS Portal has been in operation since 2005. The system allows authorized criminal justice professionals to search information and set up notifications through a secure website. Information available on the ND CJIS Portal for reference in connection with criminal justice purposes includes:
- Booking records,
- Concealed weapons licenses,
- Criminal History records,
- Central Warrant Information System (CWIS) entries,
- Driver’s license and motor vehicle records,
- DNA information,
- Highway Patrol citations,
- Hunting and fishing licenses,
- Missing Persons,
- Offender Registration,
- Protection Orders,
- Parole and probation information,
- Watercraft Licenses, and
- Incident records from many local law enforcement agencies.
Access to the ND CJIS Portal is available only to authorized criminal justice individuals working for an authorized criminal justice agency. An agency must complete an Agency Access Agreement before employees from that agency may apply for access. Mail completed agreement to:
600 E. Boulevard Avenue Dept. 125
Bismarck ND 58505
Employees from an authorized agency must apply for access to ND CJIS Portal. Application instructions are on the Criminal Justice Application page.
Training and Support
To request training or open a ticket for issues related to the ND CJIS Portal, please call (701) 328-4470 or (877) 328-4470 or visit https://www.nd.gov/itd/onlineincident/createincident.aspx.