The following forms may be required when there are changes within the organization.
- Request for Record Check (SFN 50424) – the link takes you to the Charitable Gaming Licensing page. The Request for Record Check form is at #5 on that page.
- An organization or distributor may not employ a person as temporary or permanent employee until the organization or distributor has initiated a record check on the individual, the individual has independently obtained a record check from the BCI within one year of employment, or the individual is not required to have a record check per NDAC § 99-01.3-02-02(4). The Request for Record Check form must be submitted to the attorney general within 21 days of the first day of employment.
- Change of Governing Board (SFN 51568)
- Change of Gaming Manager (SFN 52549)
- Change of Mailing Address (SFN 52550)
- Change of Gaming Organization’s Top Executive Official (SFN 53238)
- Current Gaming Employee List (SFN 54270)
- Gaming Organization E-Mail Contact (SFN 54481