Electronic Quick Shot Bingo is a bingo game played on portable hand-held bingo devices utilizing electronic bingo card images.
- You must be at least 18 to play Electronic Quick Shot bingo.
Use of the standard recordkeeping forms provided by the Office of Attorney General is required.
- Electronic Quick Shot Bingo Daily Session Report (SFN 60151)
- Account for the daily starting and ending cash bank amounts, prizes awarded, and to summarize the activity for a session.
- Electronic Quick Shot Bingo Summary (SFN 60152)
- Summarize the electronic quick shot bingo card marking device activity at a site for one quarter.
Other general forms for the conduct of Electronic Quick Shot Bingo are: Record of Win, I.O.U., Ideal Cash Bank Master Record, Cumulative Ideal Cash Bank Record, Reconciliation of Ideal Cash Banks and Cash Reserve Bank-Daily Report. These additional forms can be found under General Forms.