The CJIS PremierOne (P1) LERMS is a web-based application that is available without cost to North Dakota law enforcement agencies and jails. P1-LERMS includes:
- Case Management and NIBRS Reporting
- Operations Management, including Calls for Service, Citations, Warrants, etc.
- Administrative Management
- Jail Management
- Interfaces with TraCS Citations, LiveScan, and VINE
New Agency Implementation Process
Agencies interested in participating in ND CJIS P1-LERMS must review and sign the Agency Agreement. After receipt of an Agency Agreement, ND CJIS will reach out to coordinate an implementation plan and schedule. Before training, each employee who will need access to the system must fill out a New User Application, as outlined in the LERMS New User Application Instructions.
The Agency Administrator must approve applications, as outlined in the LERMS Application Process for Agency Administrator Instructions. After Agency Administrator approval, application processing may take approximately two weeks. Agency administrators will be notified once applications are processed.
Resources for Agencies on ND CJIS P1-LERMS
Agencies on ND CJIS P1-LERMS can:
- View training materials and sign up for training classes through the P1 LERMS Training system
- Submit a request for a feature or function enhancement within P1-LERMS by filling out the P1 Change Request and submitting it at https://www.nd.gov/itd/onlineincident/createincident.aspx
- Open a ticket for issues related to P1-LERMS by phone at (701) 328-4470 or (877) 328-4470 or online at https://www.nd.gov/itd/onlineincident/createincident.aspx
ND CJIS LERMS Training and Refresher Training
Twelve hours of POST Board Certification Credits are available for ND CJIS P1-LERMS training. For officers who have not attended a UCR Training in the past two years, an additional 4 hours of POST Board Certification Credits are available for UCR Training.
To enroll or review your training classes, please log in to P1-LERMS Training system.