A paddlewheel is a wheel marked with numbered sections. When spun, a pointer indicates the winning number.
- An individual must be at least age 21 to play Paddlewheel.
Paddlewheel with a Table
Paddlewheel with a table is a game in which a prize is a predetermined variable multiple of the amount bet. No merchandise prize may be awarded.
Use of this office’s standard recordkeeping forms is required for paddlewheels with a table. Written approval must be obtained from this office before using another recordkeeping system.
- Paddlewheel Chips Inventory Log (SFN 51721)
- Track all paddlewheel casino chips owned by an organization.
- Paddlewheel with a Table Daily Report (SFN 17934)
- Account for a day’s paddlewheel activity at a site.
- Paddlewheel Summary (SFN 18561)
- Summarize the paddlewheel activity at a site for one quarter.
- Paddlewheel Operator Shift Report (SFN 51722)
- Track each operator’s performance by shift.
- Paddlewheel Percent-of-Hold (SFN 58511)
- Summarize a site’s percent-of-hold on a quarterly basis for all wheel operators who conducted paddlewheel at the site.
- Paddlewheel Review Record (SFN 51725)
- For a site that requires video surveillance, if the percent-of-hold at that site is less than ten percent for a quarter a minimum of one hour per week of video must be reviewed.
Other general forms for the conduct of Paddlewheel with a Table are: I.O.U., Ideal Cash Bank Master Record, Cumulative Ideal Cash Bank Record, Evaluation of Video Surveillance, Reconciliation of Ideal Cash Banks, Reconciliation of Inventories, and Cash Reserve Bank-Daily Report. These additional forms can be found under General Forms.
Paddlewheel Without a Table
This office’s standard recordkeeping forms are not required for Paddlewheel without the use of a table. If an organization is designing its own forms, refer to the paddlewheel chapter in the administrative rules for guidance.
- Paddlewheel Activity Record (SFN 9875)
- to account for the activity of a series of paddlewheel tickets.
Other general forms for the conduct of Paddlewheel without the use of a Table are: Master Game Inventory Log, Site Game Inventory Log, and Reconciliation of Inventories. These additional forms can be found under General Forms.