Crime Laboratory Services
The State Crime Laboratory (Crime Lab) provides scientific support to the state's criminal justice system through the analysis, identification, and comparison of physical evidence used in the investigation and prosecution of criminal offenses.
Evidence Submission Guidelines
- Evidence Submission Guidelines - current version
If you experience problems opening a form, please follow the Form Troubleshooting instructions.
- Buccal Swab Collection Training Worksheet (SFN59184)
- Crime Lab Customer Feedback Survey (SFN16700)
- DNA Evidence Information Sheet (SFN59915)
- Evidence Inventory (SFN60456)
- Request for Case Prioritization (SFN60165)
- Request for Latent Print Examination (SFN60404)
- Request for Firearm Examination (SFN 61806)
- Release of Information/Proof of Representation (SFN53546)
- Sexual Assault Evidence Collection Protocol-2014
The Crime Lab has been accredited by ANAB: