General Complaint

General Complaint
Daytime Phone Type
Alternate Phone Type
Age Range
Who is the complaint against
Complaint Details
Seeking Resolution
Date of Transaction/Event
Paid By
Did you sign a contract or written agreement?
Did you receive a receipt or a contract?

Have you complained to the business or person?

Have you contacted an attorney about this complaint?

Have you filed a lawsuit against the business, its owners or employees?

Have you filed a complaint with any other agency?

Maximum file size: 134.22MB

Office of Attorney General
General Inquiries
(701) 328-2210


(701) 328-3404
1-800-472-2600 within ND only

Tip Line

1-800-472-2185 within ND only

Concealed Weapon
Licensing Unit

(701) 328-5523

National Human Trafficking
Resource Center