There are four steps to obtaining a North Dakota Concealed Weapon License or renewing an existing license:
- Make sure you are eligible;
- Complete the online application and print it;
- Take the required testing;
- Mail the application form along with the $60 nonrefundable fee and all required documents. It takes up to 60 days to process the application and issue the license.
- You must carry your concealed weapon license on you and be able to produce it upon request from a law enforcement official. When you receive your ND license, use your cell phone to take a photo of it because you can show the officer a digital version of your license if you don't have the actual license on you.
Ready to APPLY?