Transferring an Out of State License to North Dakota

You cannot transfer another state’s concealed carry training or concealed carry license to ND. If you want to obtain a ND license, you must apply for a license and comply with all requirements for new applicants, including completing the required training (which must be conducted in North Dakota). 

You may find it helpful to review reciprocity information. 

Read the Concealed Weapon License Manual